Civil Transportation, Aviation Engineer (PE)
Location: Austin, TX
Job Number: 2282
- Our client is an engineering and architectural design firm founded over 30 years ago in Texas.
- The firm as a strong team throughout the south with over 150 employees.
- Named to the ENR Top 500 list as one of America’s largest design firms.
- This firm is ranked one of the best design firms to work for, year after year.
Benefits and Features
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Industry leading profit-sharing program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Three weeks of PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work environment
- Financial planning, wellness programs, and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Civil Transportation, Aviation Engineer, PE will provide engineering and design for projects relating to new roadway design, existing roadway improvements and expansions, intersection design, bike and pedestrian improvements and retrofits, as well as design projects for airports.
- This role will review, approve, and seal work; as well as support the work of others and mentor junior level engineers.
- The Civil Transportation, Aviation Engineer, PE is entrusted to work closely with clients and provide superior client engagement through all phases of project – from business development through completion.
- This firm truly values growing their team from within and providing the education and development needed to take your career to new heights. The sky is the limit with this team!
- This opportunity reports to the office in Austin, Texas, with flexibility to work in additional office located in McKinney, Houston, and Sugar Land.
- These areas of Texas are made up of many unique neighborhoods with options to suit all interests and lifestyles.
- They offer all the perks of metropolitan life including sports, entertainment, arts, culture, and major transportation.
- Best of all, Texas has no income tax.
- 5+ years of expertise in transportation and aviation engineering
- Experience in production and delivery of roadway construction drawings and specifications
- Familiarity with MS Office Software and proficiency with Autodesk Civil 3D
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited University
- Licensed P.E. in Texas or ability to become licensed within 4 months