Civil Project Manager/Sr. PM (P.E.)
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
Job Number: 2725
An industry leading firm with a proven track record in civil engineering and architectural design is thriving and adding to their team!
- Our client is an engineering and architectural design firm founded over 30 years ago in Texas.
- The firm as a strong team throughout the south with over 150 employees.
- Named to the ENR Top 500 list as one of America’s largest design firms.
- This firm is ranked one of the best design firms to work for, year after year.
Benefits and Features
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Industry leading profit-sharing program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Three weeks of PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work environment
- Financial planning, wellness programs, and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Project Manager will be passionate about and enjoy meeting clients and providing best in the industry solutions to not only meet but exceed their client’s needs and expectations.
- This role is responsible for civil engineering, project management, and business development.
- The Project Manager, PE is entrusted with superior client engagement.
- This firm truly values growing their team from within and providing the education and development needed to take your career to new heights. The sky is the limit with this team!
- This opportunity reports to the office in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
- Dallas is made up of many unique neighborhoods with options to suit all interests and lifestyles.
- Dallas offers all the perks of metropolitan life including sports, entertainment, arts, culture, and major transportation.
- Best of all, Texas has no income tax.
- Expertise in civil engineering in aviation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent experience
- Licensed P.E. in Texas or ability to become licensed within 6 months