Civil Engineering PM / Project Engineer
Location: Amarillo, TX
Job Number: 3126
- Our client is an engineering and architectural design firm founded over 30 years ago in Texas.
- The firm as a strong team throughout the south with over 150 employees.
- Named to the ENR Top 500 list as one of America’s largest design firms.
- This firm is ranked one of the best design firms to work for, year after year.
Benefits and Features
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Industry leading profit-sharing program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Three weeks of PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work environment
- Financial planning, wellness programs, and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Project Engineer will provide civil engineering and design expertise for projects relating to Municipal infrastructure.
- This role will work on detailed or routine engineering assignments involving calculations and Identifies discrepancies in results as well as independently perform all the tasks necessary to complete primary design elements for engineering works.
- The Project Engineer is entrusted to support the work of others and mentor junior level engineers & design/drafting technical staff while ensuring project compliance with all company practices and quality and safety standards.
- This firm truly values growing their team from within and providing the education and development needed to take your career to new heights. The sky is the limit with this team.
- This opportunity reports to the office in Amarillo, Texas.
- Amarillo is centrally located in the northern Panhandle of Texas.
- This region boasts the beauty of the plains and Texas ranch living.
- Amarillo offers a downtown area, restaurants, museums, and historic sites all at a lower cost of living.
- Best of all, Texas has no income tax.
- 5+ years of expertise in consulting Water and Wastewater and/or Streets and Drainage field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or related field
- Licensed P.E. in Texas or ability to become licensed within 6 months