Civil Design Engineer (EIT) or Project Engineer (PE)
Location: Longview, TX
Job Number: 3119
- Our client is an engineering and architectural design firm founded over 30 years ago in Texas.
- The firm has a strong team throughout the south with over 150 employees.
- Named to the ENR Top 500 list as one of America’s largest design firms.
- This firm continues to be ranked one of the best design firms to work for, year after year.
Benefits and Features
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Industry leading profit-sharing program
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Three weeks of PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work environment
- Financial planning, wellness programs, and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Civil Design Engineer (EIT) or Project Engineer, PE will work with the municipal service group on water, sewer, permitting, street, H&H, and utility projects which brings a wide variety and scope at any given time.
- The role will be mentored one-on-one with the firm’s highly experienced team making it a great opportunity to learn the civil engineering business from project inception to completion.
- This firm truly values growing their team from within and providing the education and development needed to take your career to new heights. The sky is the limit with this team!
- This opportunity reports to the office in Longview, Texas.
- Longview is a small-city complex in Northeast Texas, 30 miles from Louisiana.
- Known as the piney woods area of the state, Longview is located along gently rolling hills of pine forests and agriculture.
- Best of all, Texas has no income tax.
- Experience in civil engineering
- Skilled in CAD, particularly Civil 3D
- Familiarity with MS Office Software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited University (or graduating soon w/Bachelor’s Degree)
- Passed FE Exam