Location: Locations Nationally, US
Job Number: 2413
Join a top 20 CPA firm who pays competitively and offers great work-life balance!
- Our client is among the top 20 largest CPA firms in the nations, and is the largest headquartered in the Southern U.S.
- This company was awarded the 2021 Best of Accounting Award
- From Glassdoor reviews, 83% of their employees would recommend working here to a friend and 94% of employees approve of the CEO/management
How the Company Appreciates You
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Short-/Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Program with Employer Contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Ongoing Continuing Professional Education/Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Association Memberships
- Bonus Opportunities
- Exceptional Work-life Balance
The Role You Will Play
- The Audit Senior serves the needs of the client by planning and performing audits, in addition to any other related client needs.
- This role coordinates with the Engagement Team, Manager, Senior Manager, and Partner on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the engagement letter, communications with the client, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling.
- The Audit Senior exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include assessment of engagement risks, determining which procedures to perform to arrive at a desired level of assurance, and evaluating evidence.
- In addition, this role is entrusted to evaluate the client’s system of internal control, and conduct the engagement plan, preparation, and execution.
- This role may be based in several metropolitan locations across the country, one of which is Atlanta, Georgia.
- With 217 days of sun, Atlanta is a great location if you enjoy outdoor recreation, sports, the arts and culture
- Atlanta combines all the perks of a major metropolitan city with southern charm.
- Atlanta schools have a higher spend per student than the national average, showing they value education of the younger generation.
- Expertise in accounting and auditing
- 2+ years of professional level accounting experience
- Working knowledge of accounting software systems and MS Office
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; Masters preferred