Location: remote, US
Job Number: 2746
- Our client has over 30 years of services partnering with government agencies and private sector organizations around the world to improve disaster preparedness, response, recovery and strengthen homeland defense, counter terrorism, public health, cybersecurity, and public agency performance.
- As a collaborative team they build innovative, scientific tools and develop data-driven strategies that help their customers achieve measurable results—saving lives, reducing costs, increasing efficiencies, and improving decision making.
- This employee-centric firm values the ideas of each employee and encourages creativity, curiosity, collaboration, and perseverance to drive innovation – truly believing there are no limits.
- They are committed to attracting people who have superb technical skills, creative minds, and innovative ideas and desire to apply them for the greater good.
- This is an award-winning firm recognized for their Appian Development as well as a recipient of “Best Employer” awards.
Benefits and Features
- Exceptional Compensation Package
- Health, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Remarkable work culture with true work-life balance
Your Role with the Company
- The Sr. Appian Developer is an integral member of the design team that automates the company mission of supporting recovering communities by building out a platform or module to address emerging business needs.
- This role will design and implement new features as well as improve upon existing features on the Appian platform.
- The Sr. Appian Developer will manage availability, latency, scalability, and efficiency of Appian by engineering reliability into software and systems.
- This role is entrusted to work closely with the team to ensure completion of key tasks including code baselining, version control, peer reviews, software testing, bug fixes and deployment.
- The is a fully remote company with a fully remote team!
- Work from your remote home office.
- 4+ years of experience in Appian Development building applications on the Appian platform 20.x or higher
- Expertise with Appian components including Process Models, SAIL Forms, CDTs, records, reports, and integration
- Experience in SQL development and a strong understanding of database design techniques (experience using MySQL or Maria DB preferred)
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work with clients to define business processes and gather functional system requirements
- Familiarity with working on cross-functional teams building products using agile methodologies
- B.S. or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline