Actuarial Associate II, Inforce Management
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Job Number: 3593
- Industry leading firm with over 20 years of service.
- They are a team dedicated to quality products, excellent customer service, integrity, safety and delivering on their promises to policyholders.
- Their success is a clear result from hiring people who embody the beliefs that drive their unique, energetic, fast-paced and caring culture of collaboration, ownership and innovation.
- An employee centric firm where there is real opportunity for creative thinking, many opportunities to grow and innovate.
- With over $50 billion in assets, 26,000 active agents, and over 600 employees, this firm continues to receive an “excellent” rating from AM Best.
- Ranked by JD Power as one of the top 5 Annuity Providers for Best Customer Satisfaction.
Benefits and Features
- Competitive base salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Options
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account
- Group Term & Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D, Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Toastmasters International Chapter
- 37-hour workweek, fun events, and more
The Role You Will Play
- The Actuarial Associate II, Inforce Management is responsible for analyzing, summarizing, and reporting various types of complex financial information in support of the Company’s Product function.
- The role will work with other departments under the direction of a more experienced actuary to prepare management reports, assist with policy calculations and other related work.
- The Actuarial Associate II will complete experience studies to support pricing and inforce management.
- The company is headquartered in Iowa with satellite offices on the East coast.
- This role has flexibility to work from a remote home office.
- 2+ years of progressively responsible related actuarial experience
- Experience with MG-ALFA
- Working knowledge of Excel, R, Python, Tableau, SQL
- 3+ Actuarial Exams completed
- B.S. in Actuarial, Mathematics or other quantitative fields